- Bidding Projects with Meyer Najem - Meyer Najem’s corporate office in Fishers, IN offers a full service plan room complete with current projects bidding sets for review/takoff and plan/specification reproduction services. Our plan room is available during normal business hours.
- Meyer Najem requires all Subcontractors and Suppliers to complete both a Financial Prequalification and a Safety Prequalification prior to awarding subcontracts. Upon receipt of the prequalification forms and required supporting documentation, your firm will retain qualified status for a period of 1 year after completion. All information submitted throughout the prequalification process is treated as confidential.
- You can click on the form name to view a copy of the form in your web browser. You can right click on the form name and select ‘Save Target As…’ to download the form to your computer. You can complete the forms and submit to Meyer Najem for review and approval.
- Subcontractor_Prequalification_Form - completed forms and additional information can be faxed to (317) 813-7171 or emailed to Traci Hardin
- Safety Resources - Meyer Najem understands the importance of Safety on every jobsite. Below are some helpful links to Safety related sites. We encourage all Subcontractors/Suppliers to incorporate Safety into their environments.
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. - The Indiana Chapter of Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. is dedicated to, and passionate about, the safety of our members’ employees on construction jobsites.
- Indiana Construction Association (ICA) - ICA provides a variety of safety resources and information, including Toolbox Talks, links to safety websites and OSHA standards books for purchase, annual seminars and training so members stay current on the latest advances in safety procedures and equipment.
- Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety, Inc. (MICCS) - MICCS is a nonprofit organization dedicated to achieving zero injury on construction and facilities maintenance job sites.
- United States Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration Compliance Assistance Quick Start: Construction Industry - Follow the steps provided to identify the major OSHA construction requirements and guidance materials that may apply to your jobsite. These steps will lead you to resources on OSHA’s website that will help you comply with OSHA requirements and prevent workplace injuries and illnesses.
- United States Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration for Small Business - Provides links to numerous OSHA resources and information designed specifically for smaller employers, including the free On-site Consultation Program, safety and health tools and publications, easy-to-follow guides for specific OSHA standards, and descriptions of benefits that small businesses receive from OSHA
- Accounting Forms - Below are several of the standard forms that may be required for Subcontractors and Vendors working with Meyer Najem. You can use the forms to help expedite the accounting and payment process. If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the forms please contact Meyer Najem at (317) 577-0007. You can click on the form name to view a copy of the form in your web browser. You can right click on the form name and select ‘Save Target As…’ to download the form to your computer. Completed forms can be faxed or emailed to the appropriate contacts listed below.
- Certified Payroll Form - The WH347 is the most common weekly certified payroll form to be used for prevailing wage jobs. The first page identifies the company information, job information, and employee information pertaining to the corresponding work week. The second page is the confirmation page, which duly affirms the information given on the first page is accurate, correct, and compliant with the wage requirements set forth by the job.
- Lien Waiver - Lien waivers are to be used in conjunction with pay applications and invoices pertaining to a written subcontract agreement. A waiver marked PARTIAL indicates there are additional funds forthcoming due to unbilled work, open retainage, etc. A waiver marked FINAL indicates work is 100% complete and that the payment forthcoming of the final draw will be the last of a specific project. Most waivers are accepted as CONDITIONAL lien waivers, meaning payment is promised and will be paid. UNCONDITIONAL lien waivers guarantee funds have been received by the subcontractor.
- W9 - The W9 form must be completed by all domestic vendors which have received payment from Meyer Najem, Inc., or its subsidiaries. This form is to be on file for tax purposes. A new W9 may need to be submitted in the case of a company name change and/or address change. International vendors will need to submit a W8, available upon request.
- Contact Information
- Accounts Payable - Please direct all Accounts Payable inquiries to Amanda Bertram at (317) 577-0007 or Click here… to email Amanda.
- Accounts Receivable - Please direct all Accounts Receivable inquiries to Ashley Dyer at (317) 577-0007 or Click here… to email Ashley.
- Diversity Policy Statement - The policy of Meyer Najem is to increase business opportunities for diverse enterprises through its company wide Diversity Inclusion Program. Meyer Najem is committed to developing mutually beneficial business relationships with minority and women-owned enterprises, veteran, small and disadvantaged business enterprises (MBE, WBE, VBE, SBE and DBE, respectively) that can meet or exceed project requirements for products and services. Identifying these businesses, providing them opportunities to do business with us, and helping them succeed is one of the essential elements to our own success. All employees should seek to provide avenues of support and opportunities for qualified MBE, WBE, VBE, SBE and DBE firms that may also be our valued customers.